✨WELCOME✨ and let me just say a big thank you for anyone who’s stumbled upon this blog!! I’m a huge mental health advocate and this is a place where I’m personally sharing and documenting my mental health story, as well as some poems I’m working on, travel adventures, really anything in the mix that I feel like posting really!
If you’re interested on reading little snit bits of my life, go and head and throw me a follow, a like , or if you related to any of my content honestly leave a comment and let me know!!
My purpose here is to share my story and possibly grow a little bit of a community around this blog through sharing and opening up the conversation to freely discussing mental health!
- It’s okay to be lonely.For a long time now, I’ve felt deeply separated from people. I’ve felt a massive disconnect, and I’m at the point in my life where I honestly have just grown out of many old friendships naturally and gradually, and instead I’ve been spending more time alone just trying to develop myself all while figuring myContinue reading “It’s okay to be lonely.”
- UPDATE OVER THE LAST FEW DAYS Hanukkah Festivities, Goodwill Bins, Photoshoot, and a successful TikTok VideoFirst stop Einstein’s to grab some chai teas and bagels! Today marked the first time I ever went to the Goodwill bins, I’ve been marking this down on my todo list for months and honestly I can say it didn’t disappoint. Besides the mechanical like flow in the facility, I found the whole atmosphere ofContinue reading “UPDATE OVER THE LAST FEW DAYS Hanukkah Festivities, Goodwill Bins, Photoshoot, and a successful TikTok Video”
- 28 day Challenge for Integrating a Routine Back into your Life✨ (affirmations and daily goals)Do you feel like you’re in a spot where even doing the simplest things for yourself is extremely difficult. Do you want to get back on track, refocus your mind and rekindle your passions, and become a normal fuctioning individual again. This outline is for you. If you follow these simple steps, you can startContinue reading “28 day Challenge for Integrating a Routine Back into your Life✨ (affirmations and daily goals)”
- ✨MONTHLY MENTAL HEALTH POETRY POST✨ the cracked windshieldi remember the first time i saw you. at the time you were nothing but a small breach, located just in the top right corner of my windshield, that damned windshield. i couldnt specifically place why you happened, maybe a kid hit and ran my car with a baseball, or maybe you just appeared withContinue reading “✨MONTHLY MENTAL HEALTH POETRY POST✨ the cracked windshield”
- 📸TRAVEL PHOTODUMP📸 moab roadtripHere’s a mini photo/video dump of my trip to Utah with Reyna and Emily. Take the time to enjoy!