✨WELCOME✨ and let me just say a big thank you for anyone who’s stumbled upon this blog!! I’m a huge mental health advocate and this is a place where I’m personally sharing and documenting my mental health story, as well as some poems I’m working on, travel adventures, really anything in the mix that I feel like posting really!
If you’re interested on reading little snit bits of my life, go and head and throw me a follow, a like , or if you related to any of my content honestly leave a comment and let me know!!
My purpose here is to share my story and possibly grow a little bit of a community around this blog through sharing and opening up the conversation to freely discussing mental health!
- UPDATE OVER THE LAST FEW DAYS Hanukkah Festivities, Goodwill Bins, Photoshoot, and a successful TikTok VideoFirst stop Einstein’s to grab some chai teas and bagels! Today marked the first time I ever went to the Goodwill bins, I’ve been marking this down on my todo list for months and honestly I can say it didn’t disappoint. Besides the mechanical like flow in the facility, I found the whole atmosphere ofContinue reading “UPDATE OVER THE LAST FEW DAYS Hanukkah Festivities, Goodwill Bins, Photoshoot, and a successful TikTok Video”
- 28 day Challenge for Integrating a Routine Back into your Life✨ (affirmations and daily goals)Do you feel like you’re in a spot where even doing the simplest things for yourself is extremely difficult. Do you want to get back on track, refocus your mind and rekindle your passions, and become a normal fuctioning individual again. This outline is for you. If you follow these simple steps, you can startContinue reading “28 day Challenge for Integrating a Routine Back into your Life✨ (affirmations and daily goals)”
- ✨MONTHLY MENTAL HEALTH POETRY POST✨ the cracked windshieldi remember the first time i saw you. at the time you were nothing but a small breach, located just in the top right corner of my windshield, that damned windshield. i couldnt specifically place why you happened, maybe a kid hit and ran my car with a baseball, or maybe you just appeared withContinue reading “✨MONTHLY MENTAL HEALTH POETRY POST✨ the cracked windshield”
- 📸TRAVEL PHOTODUMP📸 moab roadtripHere’s a mini photo/video dump of my trip to Utah with Reyna and Emily. Take the time to enjoy!
- ✨PART ONE✨ my mental health journey💛This right here is going to be vulnerability, and by that I mean I’m leaving everything— and I mean almost everything on the table. I’ve been struggling with my eating disorder for a few years. I can stem the first occurrence of me utilizing my eating as a means for control to my Junior yearContinue reading “✨PART ONE✨ my mental health journey💛”